Photo Gallery | Fashion on the Fairway Runway Show Benefits Special Olympics of Duval County
As The PLAYERS Championship tournament fever grips the community, Southeast Spine & Rehabilitation once again hosted a tournament event during this exciting week. Southeast Spine & Rehabilitation presented Fashion on the Fairway, a cocktail party and fundraiser to benefit Special Olympics Thursday night.The unique event featured day-into-night fashion inspired by The PLAYERS from local designers, boutiques and celebrity models. "We launched the event last year as new addition to the TPC social scene, and we're thrilled to be back again to make a difference by helping Special Olympics. Fashion on the Fairway is the perfect blend of philanthropy, fashion and golf while contributing to the excitement surrounding one of our area's most notable sporting events, which attracts people from around the world," said Dr. Diva Nagula of Southeast Spine & Rehabilitation.
Celebrity Models & Guests Included:
- Josh Scobee, Jacksonville Jaguars, Model
- Kara Keough, Real Housewives of the OC, Model
- Yoanna House, America's Next Top Model, Model
- Aisha and Aleya Peete - Daughters of Golf Legend Calvin Peete, Models
- Curtis Dvorak - Jaxson Deville/Plaid Party Council, Model
- Lewis Turner, First Coast News, Model
- Tracy Collins, Action News Jax, Model
- Elizabeth Campbell, WJXT-4, Model
Special Olympics Duval is a non profit organization dedicated to empowering individuals with intellectual disabilities to become physically fit, productive and respected members of society through sports training and competition. Special Olympics offers children and adults with intellectual disabilities year-round training and competition in a variety of Olympic-type summer and winter sports.