Local Designer Unveils Bikini Collection | Shopping & Services
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. -- A local designer launched her new swimwear line Thursday night at Red boutique.
Lisa Kaminski Swimwear was unveiled at the launch party, with models on hand to show off her work.
Kaminski designed her first bikini when she was 15, and said she does it simply for a love of swimwear.
She also said she plans to keep her creations limited. "You know you're going to the beach...knowing that you have a one-of-a-kind," she said of her designs. "They're not mass-produced; they're all hand-made and designed by me."
Learn more about the designs on Kaminski's website.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Creeks Outlaws advance in Pop Warner Super Bowl
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’