Local Designer Unveils Bikini Collection | Shopping & Services
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. -- A local designer launched her new swimwear line Thursday night at Red boutique.
Lisa Kaminski Swimwear was unveiled at the launch party, with models on hand to show off her work.
Kaminski designed her first bikini when she was 15, and said she does it simply for a love of swimwear.
She also said she plans to keep her creations limited. "You know you're going to the beach...knowing that you have a one-of-a-kind," she said of her designs. "They're not mass-produced; they're all hand-made and designed by me."
Learn more about the designs on Kaminski's website.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House