Kohl's Black Friday | Shopping & Services
Kohl’s Department Stores revealed its after Thanksgiving Day deals offering unprecedented value to all customers with more unbeatable savings opportunities than ever before and more ways to shop and share the best offers of the season. Doors open nationwide for 24 hours – from 12 a.m. to midnight on Friday, Nov. 25, to help shoppers get a jump on tremendous savings opportunities. Online shoppers can start saving even earlier with more than 500 Early Bird specials available on Kohls.com on Thanksgiving Day. For the first time ever, all Kohl’s shoppers will earn $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store or online.
Beginning Sunday, Nov. 20, Kohl’s customers can preview the company’s “Happy Thanksaving Days” print ad on Kohls.com, revealing unprecedented value with more than 500 Early Bird specials, compared to more than 400 last year. Kohls.com customers can purchase these Early Bird specials, and all items featured for the Happy Thanksaving Days event, starting on Thanksgiving Day. For the first time ever, all shoppers have the opportunity to earn $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent, with no earn limit, from Wednesday, Nov. 23 through Sunday, Nov. 27, which can be used toward a future purchase with no brand exclusions.
In addition to tremendous savings opportunities, Kohl’s is making holiday shopping even more convenient with extended store hours, in-store Kohl’s kiosks and access to Kohls.com on mobile devices. Kohl’s is bringing back the company’s popular list builder on Kohls.com, a shopping strategy tool, to help after Thanksgiving Day shoppers plan their holiday purchases. Shoppers can create, print and share shopping lists, complete with product imagery and pricing, making comparison shopping easy. Regardless of their shopping plans, all Kohl’s customers can shop with confidence knowing their purchases are backed by the company’s industry-leading return policy, giving customers a quick, convenient and hassle-free experience.
“In the uncertain economy, all consumers are looking to stay within their budget while still wanting to give generously – and they can do both at Kohl’s,” said Kevin Mansell, Kohl’s chairman, president and chief executive officer. “This year, for the first time ever, we are giving all Kohl’s shoppers $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent, and offering more Early Bird deals than ever before. We are opening stores for 24 hours on November 25 – from 12 a.m. to midnight, making it easy for shoppers to choose Kohl’s first for the best holiday gifts at unprecedented value. We believe that the combination of unbeatable savings, industry-leading policies and customer conveniences serves as an important point of differentiation and positions us well this holiday season.”
Kohl’s Happy Thanksaving Days Sales Event – Friday, Nov. 25, 12 a.m. to midnight – open 24 hours
On Friday, Nov. 25, Kohl’s stores nationwide will open their doors from 12 a.m. until midnight, the earliest opening in company history, offering shoppers additional hours to gain incredible savings on the items they want this season. From 12 a.m. to 1 p.m., Early Bird shoppers will find more than 500 savings offers on items such as:
$9.99: Select sweaters and long-sleeved knit tees from Croft & Barrow, Apt. 9 and SONOMA life + style for misses and petites
- Croft & Barrow cozy cardigans for misses and petites
Save 20 – 50 percent on select electronics
- $99.99 (after $20 mail-in rebate): Polaroid 7” touch screen Android tablet. Bonus accessory kit with purchase. Reg. $179.99
- $59.99: Vivitar 12.1 MP high-definition digital video camcorder. Reg. $149.99
Save 50 percent on entire stock of toys from Fisher-Price, Playskool, Little Tikes, Barbie, Disney Princess, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Tonka, Crayola and Play-Doh
- $19.99: Your choice: Fisher-Price Dora Holiday Sparkle Doll, Fisher Price Imaginext Pirate Ship, Barbie Volkswagen Beetle, Tonka Mighty Fire Truck, Barbie Tawny Walking Horse, Sesame Street Ride On. Reg. $39.99 - $49.99
Save an extra 20 percent on all fine and sterling silver jewelry already 55-60 percent off
- $89.99: 23 ct. T.W. genuine gemstone and diamond accent bracelet. 18k gold over sterling silver. Reg. $450
- $1,899.99: 2 ct. T.W. diamond solitaire plus earrings. 10k gold. Reg. $6,000
Additional ways to save:
- Kohl’s Cash: From Nov. 23 through Nov. 27, earn $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent, with no earn limit, in store or online – it’s like getting paid to shop! Redeem Kohl’s Cash from Nov. 28 through Dec. 5.
- There are no brand exclusions when using offers like Kohl’s Cash or Kohl’s Charge card discounts
- Shopping Pass: From Nov. 23 through Nov. 27, save an additional 15 percent on everything in store and online (when Kohl’s Charge card customers use their Kohl’s Charge.) Subject to credit approvals; terms apply.
On Saturday, Nov. 26, Kohl’s stores will be open from 6 a.m. to midnight, with new Night Owl specials this year from 3 p.m. to midnight. Saturday shoppers will continue to enjoy fantastic values, including more Early Bird offers than last year and customer conveniences for an enjoyable shopping experience.
“Customers are embracing our ‘Love to Give, Happy to Save’ campaign this season, and we are delivering incredible values with our ‘Happy Thanksaving Days’ sales event featuring our earliest start time ever, $15 Kohl’s Cash for all shoppers and more Early Bird specials than ever before,” said Julie Gardner, Kohl’s executive vice president and chief marketing officer. “We are providing all the tools and resources needed to shop with ease – whether shopping in store or our expanded assortment at Kohls.com. From researching and planning using our online list builder tool, to leveraging online ratings and reviews, customers can plan, share and shop with purpose. We believe that our unbeatable savings opportunities coupled with conveniences such as our in-store kiosks with free shipping, extended store hours and our hassle-free return policy, position Kohl’s as the smartest shopping destination after Thanksgiving Day and throughout the holiday season.”
Kohl’s unprecedented value is resonating with consumers nationwide as evidenced by a recent Market Force Information survey* which underscores why Kohl’s is “America’s Favorite Fashion Retailer.” For the third year in a row, Kohl’s achieved a number one ranking among 91 retailers from 6,900 survey respondents. Kohl’s ranked high for cost-effectiveness, personable sales associates, a wide selection of accessible merchandise, a hassle-free return policy, convenient in-store kiosks and centralized checkouts**.
Customers seeking value continue to respond well to Kohl’s unique savings tools, industry-leading policies and customer conveniences including:
Unbeatable Savings Opportunities
- Kohl’s Cash® – For the first time ever, from Wednesday, Nov. 23 through Sunday, Nov. 27, all shoppers earn $15 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent (in store or online), with no earn limit, that can be used toward future purchases in store or on Kohls.com – good on all brands and sale prices. It's like getting paid to shop!
- Early Birds and Night Owls – During special hours, Kohl's offers the lowest prices of the week on select items or categories.
- Kohl’s Charge – Kohl's Charge customers receive a number of exclusive benefits. In addition to getting extra savings on their first purchase, shoppers also receive Pick-Your-Day shopping passes and special event discounts throughout the year.
- Only-at-Kohl’s Brands – Kohl’s powerful brand portfolio includes quality private and exclusive brands at exceptional values such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, LC Lauren Conrad, Food Network, Bobby Flay, ELLE, ELLE DECOR, Dana Buchman, Candie’s, Mudd, Tony Hawk, Apt. 9, Chaps, Jumping Beans and SONOMA life + style.
- Shoppers 60+ –Every Wednesday, Kohl’s shoppers age 60 and better will save an extra 15 percent on in-store purchases at Kohl’s stores nationwide.
- An Industry-Leading, Hassle-Free Return Policy – Kohl’s industry-leading return policy gives customers a quick, convenient and “no questions asked” experience. Customers returning merchandise with receipts or items purchased with Kohl’s Charge cards are eligible to receive full refunds or even exchanges, while customers without a receipt will receive a Kohl’s merchandise credit.
- No Exclusions – There are no brand exclusions when using offers like Kohl’s Cash or Kohl’s Charge card discounts.
- Kohls.com – 24 hours a day, seven days a week, shoppers have access to the exciting merchandise, tremendous values and conveniences available on Kohls.com, including functionality for customer ratings and reviews, online redemption of Kohl’s Cash and navigation features to showcase “What’s New,” “Best Sellers” and “Customers’ Top Rated.” All Early Bird specials will be available on Kohls.com on Thanksgiving Day.
- Kohls.com Mobile – Sales alerts and exclusive holiday offers will help smart phone shoppers stay in-the-know about Kohl’s promotions throughout the season. An enhanced mobile application allows users to view and search circulars, use quick response (QR) code and bar code scanning functionality, shop online and more.
- List Builder Tool – Kohl’s popular list builder tool will once again be available in the days leading up to Thanksgiving on Kohls.com to help resourceful shoppers preview hundreds of special Early Bird offers and create customized lists for their in-store visits.
- Extended Store Shopping Hours – Kohl’s stores open early and close late so shoppers can take advantage of great in-store savings when it’s most convenient. Stores open nationwide from 12 a.m. to midnight the day after Thanksgiving.
- Kohl’s Kiosk – Buy, Save and Ship it for Free – Kohl’s Kiosks located in all stores make it easy to shop with confidence. Customers can choose from an expanded assortment of styles, sizes, colors and merchandise that may not be available in stores. In addition, Kohl's offers free standard shipping in the U.S. on items ordered from in-store kiosks.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House