Tuna Poki Style
Yield: 1 serving = 5oz tuna poki style
1. Season 5oz ahi tuna block with salt and pepper.
2. Heat sauté pan with olive oil to high heat.
3. Place tuna in heated pan, searing on each side for approximately 10 seconds for rare. (sear longer for desired temperature).
4. Set aside tuna block on cutting board and let cool for 1 minute for easier cutting.
5. Cut seared tuna into 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch cubes.
6. Put cubed tuna in mixing bowl and add 1oz of poki sauce. Mix well until all tuna is covered in sauce.
7. Take a square plate and make a diagonal zig-zag with teriyaki glaze.
8. Put mixed tuna and sauce into a small soufflé cup, pressing down to fit the form of the cup.