McRib is Back! Free McRib to First 50 People in Line | Restaurants
Exciting news from McDonald's – the legendary McRib is back for a limited time! In honor of its return, McDonald's will be giving away free McRib sandwiches to the first 50 customers in line on Opening Night, tonight at 6:00p.m. This will be available at all participating Northeast Florida, Gainesville, and Southeast Georgia McDonald’s restaurants.
To celebrate its return, McDonald’s is giving the first 50 customers in line on October 10 at 6:00 p.m. at any participating McDonald’s a “Be Our Guest” coupon, good for one free McRib sandwich.
The McDonald’s McRib sandwich is made with 100 percent USDA-quality pork meat, including the cuts from the shoulder and the loin. The McRib is served on a toasted, golden-brown home style roll. The boneless, seasoned pork patty is dressed with fresh, slivered onions, dill pickle slices and plenty of our sweet, smoky, tangy, western barbeque style sauce.
Since its introduction in 1981, the McRib sandwich has become one of the most popular and sought after McDonald’s menu items due to its flavorful appeal to customers and its sporadic, limited time offerings.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House