FCN Cribs takes you inside Dan Quiggle's palace of fun | Real Estate
PONTE VEDRA, Fla. -- The city of Ponte Vedra is known for its beautiful beaches and amazing golf courses. But after spending a day inside Dan Quiggle's home, you can see why people love to check out the beautiful mansions in the area.
Quiggle, who's a renowned speaker, said he's had this vision for his mansion since he was a young boy.
Born and raised in southern California, Quiggle wanted to bring that west coast flavor to the First Coast.
The six-bedroom, 8.5-bath palace of pleasure is one you usually find on the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous TV show.
Quiggle said he also wanted to make sure that his home was kid-friendly and there's no doubt that the house in Ponte Vedra is just that.
The swimming pool, which happens to be the most popular feature of the houses, has disappearing edges, an underground sound system, a water slide, a jacuzzi, and a fire pit which makes you feel like you're on an island.
A home like Quiggle's, which is located alongside the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club the Ocean Course, will cost you right around $4 million.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House