St. Johns County Beach Truck Patrols Ending This Weekend | Public Spaces
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Labor Day saw the seasonal end of lifeguards at the county's beaches, and this weekend will see another shift toward the off-season.
Marine Rescue truck patrols will come to an end Saturday.
What that means for anyone going to the beach is that emergency calls will be handled by St. Johns County Fire Rescue since there will be no first responders posted along the beaches.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’
- Expert talks life-saving trailer hitch safety