St. Johns County Beach Truck Patrols Ending This Weekend | Public Spaces
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Labor Day saw the seasonal end of lifeguards at the county's beaches, and this weekend will see another shift toward the off-season.
Marine Rescue truck patrols will come to an end Saturday.
What that means for anyone going to the beach is that emergency calls will be handled by St. Johns County Fire Rescue since there will be no first responders posted along the beaches.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House