Prescription discounts available for St. Johns residents | News
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- County residents are now eligible to save on prescription drugs not covered by insurance.
St. Johns County is now participating in the National Association of Counties Prescription Discount Card Program, according to a release from the county.
So far, residents have saved 24 percent off of qualifying medications -- including pet medications -- for themselves and their families when using the card.
Prescription cards are available to any resident regardless of age, coverage or income. The cards are available online at www.nacorx.org, at participating pharmacies and at several county facilities.
For more information about the program, including a complete list of participating pharmacy locations, visit www.nacorx.org or call 1-877-321-2652.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House