Knowing the rules of the road for small motorized vehicles | News
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. - Giving the gift of wheels this holiday season?
The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office is encouraging residents to check with their communities about specific laws that pertain to small motorized vehicles including motorized skateboards, small vehicles, golf carts and 4-wheelers.
The SJSO also reminds those living in Northeast Florida that they should practice golf cart and motorized vehicle safety during the holiday season.
Click Here for a full list of ordinances that apply directly to St. Johns County.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’
- Expert talks life-saving trailer hitch safety