Knowing the rules of the road for small motorized vehicles | News
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. - Giving the gift of wheels this holiday season?
The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office is encouraging residents to check with their communities about specific laws that pertain to small motorized vehicles including motorized skateboards, small vehicles, golf carts and 4-wheelers.
The SJSO also reminds those living in Northeast Florida that they should practice golf cart and motorized vehicle safety during the holiday season.
Click Here for a full list of ordinances that apply directly to St. Johns County.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House