JT Townsend Foundation Christmas Tour coming Thursday | News
PONTE VEDRA, Fla. -- JT Townsend, the Jacksonville resident paralyzed in a high school football game, continues to give back.
This Thursday, November 29th, JT invites everyone to a festive home
in Ponte Vedra from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The home on 121 Bristol Place is
decorated with 27 Christmas trees and 2,500 ornaments.
The cost is $25 and the proceeds go to JT's Foundation, which has
already given $51,000 in medical equipment and help to First Coast
families dealing with spinal cord injuries or other disabilities.
For tickets and more information go to, http://www.jttownsendfoundation.org/
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House