Fire quickly put out at Restaurant Medure | News
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. -- The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office quickly put out a fire at Restaurant Medure on Wednesday evening.
Someone noticed smoke and called 911 and customers were evacuated from the restaurant located at 818 A1A North, said Jeremy Robshaw of St. Johns County Fire Rescue.
Firefighters put out the blaze quickly and there were no injuries and limited damage.
The cause of the fire is under investigation and will not be known until Thursday or Friday, Robshaw said.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House