Body found at Ponte Vedra Beach identified | News
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. -- A body found in the dunes of Ponte Vedra Beach was identified as a missing 50-year-old woman from Jacksonville.
A person walking their dog Sunday morning stumbled across the body of Yilka Martina Eusea of Jacksonville who was reported missing June 6, according to the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office. Eusea's body was found in the 800 block of N. Ponte Vedra Boulevard and appeared to have been there a while.
Eusea was last seen by her family June 3 wearing a black tee short, black capris with tiny martini glass print and light blue croc type shoes with a matching purse. Dental records along with artifacts found at the scene assisted in the identification of Eusea.
Detectives with the SJSO are continuing to investigate the circumstances surrounding Eusea's death.
Anyone who may have observed Yilka Martina Eusea over the past week is asked to contact the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office at 904-824-8304.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House