Breaking ground for assisted living in Ponte Vedra | News
PONTE VEDRA, Fla. -- A new assisted living facility and nursing home will be built at 405 Solana Road on a 4.5 acre lot in Ponte Vedra.
Friday, there was a ground breaking for the facility that will be called the Palms at Ponte Vedra.
It's located between TPC Sawgrass and the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club.
The new facility is expected to create 150 construction jobs and 100 permanent jobs when it is at capacity with senior residents.
Steve Sell is the Managing Partner with Solana Capital Ventures, the project's developer. He said he hopes the facility will fill a need in Ponte Vedra for quality senior care.
The $14.8 million project will include an
84,000 square foot building that will have two stories with 24 memory beds and 70 assisted living beds.
Sell expects to open the Ponte Vedra location in about a year.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House