Social media tip yields arrest for ATM tampering | News
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. -- A woman was arrested after allegedly tampering with an ATM thanks to a tip from social media.
Emily Rosati Gravitt, 33, is charged with criminal mischief and attempted burglary to a business after she allegedly tried to force an automatic teller machine open at Regions Bank on Ponte Vedra Park Drive on Saturday.
According to a release from the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office, a citizen was able to identify Gravitt after SJSO posted surveillance footage on its social media channels.
The citizen reported the tip to Northeast Florida Crime Stoppers and Gravitt was later arrested without incident.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House