Suspect leaves receipt with his name at crime scene | News
PONTE VEDRA, Fla. -- The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office has recovered several stolen items from a Ponte Vedra rental home.
Thomas Dousharm, III, 23, Santos Osorio, 26, and an 18-year-old Nicholas Aaron Kniat were arrested in connection with the burglary, according to a report from the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to the rental home on Coastal Highway after the property manager noticed the home had been burglarized. A second floor window was unlocked, which is likely how the men allegedly got in.
According to the police report, a balled up piece of paper was found in the home. It was a Time Clock Report receipt with the name "Santos Osorio."
A SJCSO deputy pulled over a tan Nissan during a traffic stop that matched a description of the alleged burglars. The deputy stated in the report as he approached the car, he saw a large flat screen TV in the back seat along with a black coffee maker. Deputies also allegedly found marijuana in the car.
Kniat is charged with driving without a license and Dousharm is charged with possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana.
Several other items were recovered from the car including a toaster, knife set, dishes, large amount of towels, two more TVs, and large telescope.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House