Suspect sought in $30,000 worth of electronics | News
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- A suspect is being sought by the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office in connection to a burglary early Thursday morning.
The incident happened at Verizon Wireless located at 2 Fairfield Boulevard at about 4 a.m.
The suspect entered the store by smashing the front glass door with a sledgehammer. The suspect took more than $30,000 worth of iPhones and iPads before he ran from the area.
The suspect is between 5-feet 9-inches and 6-feet 2-inches tall. He was wearing long red shorts and white T-shirt. In an attempt to cover his face, the suspect used either a hoodie or sweatshirt.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to to contact Detective David Garns at the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office at 904-209-3982. You can also remain anonymous and possibly be eligible for a cash reward by calling Crime Stoppers of N.E. Florida at 1-888-277-TIPS.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House