3rd Annual Spring-4-A-Cure Relay slated for March 24 | Community Spirit
This year’s Spring 4-A-Cure 5K Walk/Run will be held on Saturday, March 24, beginning at 8:30 a.m. The race will begin and end at the St. Augustine Shores Riverview Club.
All proceeds from entry fees will be donated to the American Cancer Society. The race is being sponsored by the Mason Manatee Relay for Life team.
Awards will be given to the overall female and male winners. Recognition will also be given to the top three finishers in various age categories. Ample parking will be provided for all participants.
The course is scenic, safe, well marked, and has drink stations. You can preregister online by going to http://www.racesmith.com/races/Spring-4-A-Cure5K.html.
Mail-in registration forms are also available online by going to http://www.racesmith.com/brochures/Spring-4-A-Cure5K2012.pdf.
Preregistered participants will receive a T-shirt included in their $20 registration fee. Registration on the day of the race will cost $25.
For more information contact Mason Manatee Relay for Life Team Coordinator Melinda Stevens at (904) 501-7794.
Upcoming Events near Ponte Vedra
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House